Sessions now available with Sarah Nehammer Chartered Veterinary Physiotherapist (ACPAT MCSP).
Is your dog or cat suffering from muscle or joint aches and pain? Have they recently had surgery? Do you enjoy sports such as dog agility or gun dog training with your dog and want to improve their performance? Physiotherapy may help improve your dog’s quality of life and get them back to their usual games and activities.
Conditions treated include:
- Joint stiffness/osteoarthritis
- Lameness & muscle weakness: reduced exercise/playing/struggling on steps
- Joint instability e.g. hip and elbow displacia
- Athletic conditioning in performance animals e.g. working or agility dogs
- Ligament, tendon, muscle disease and injuries e.g. cruciate, achilles
- Traumatic injuries, fracture repairs e.g. road traffic accidents
45 minute appointments are available at Blandford;
Tuesday or Wednesday, fortnightly between 11am – 2pm.
Please call 01258 472160 to book your appointment
(Friars Moor Blandford Forum surgery).