An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly farm office team, at Friars Moor Livestock Health in Sturminster Newton, Dorset.
The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days a week, plus 1 in 5 Saturday mornings alongside our supportive team of 14 farm vets, 3 foot trimmers, 3 vet technicians and 5 office staff members.
The position is diverse and will involve time split between working in our in-house laboratory, collecting, running, and examining biological samples (for which full training can be provided) and supporting our farm office administrative team. We are seeking a motivated candidate who has excellent communication skills and the ability to problem-solve, responding with solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, with the capability to quickly pick up new software skills.
- Able to answer and deal with phone calls from clients and the practice team.
- Will use the online practice diary management software.
- Would suit a candidate with laboratory training but not essential.
- Must be adaptable and flexible with a good working attitude.
- Will process drug orders and help to manage stock.
- Further progression is encouraged with full support for the right candidate.
Applications should be made to the practice manager, Justine Turnbull via email: [email protected] or telephone: 01258 472314
Closing date 31st October 2021