Here you will find our most recent News and Events posts relating to Livestock Health.
Please see also:
- the Friars Moor Monthly Farm Newsletter – please contact us to subscribe.
- the XL Vets farm newsletter Livestock Matters – you can read or download the latest issue and many back issues.
- our calendar of forthcoming livestock health events
- New Shaftesbury Branch October 11, 2018 Exciting news on our new Shaftesbury branch, which will soon be offering further services such as nurse clinics, longer opening hours and operations. Follow the progress on our website and Facebook page. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience with parking and noise for the short term.
- New Collection Point in Sherborne! April 4, 2018 We are very pleased to announce that we have opened a new collection point for medicines and supplies at Pearce Seeds, Rosedown Farm. This will provide an improved service for our clients in and around the Sherborne area. Medicines ordered with the team in the Sturminster office before 11am will be available for same day collection ...
- Alabama Rot February 8, 2018 Alabama Rot Cutaneous and Renal Glomerular Vasculopathy (CRGV) commonly known as Alabama rot is a disease that can affect any breed of dog but currently it isn’t known what the initial cause is. CRGV is a disease caused by damage to blood vessels of the skin and kidneys. It causes ...
- Dairy Sheep & Goat Conference 2018 February 8, 2018 Our third annual conference “Youngstock and Replacement Rearing” will take place in February 2018. REGISTER NOW Mon, 19 February – Tues, 20 February 2018 Doubletree By Hilton Cadbury House, Bristol, BS49 5AD United Kingdom The speakers will be from Spain, France and Canada, as well as UK based. Yoav Alony Gilboa and Jo Child are part of the Dairy Sheep and Dairy ...
- Friars Moor win ‘Dairy Team of the Year’ February 8, 2018 We are very pleased to announce that we have won the ‘Dairy Team of the Year’ category at the British Dairying Cream Awards last night. Vets Julian, Jenny and Eleanor were there to receive the award and had a fantastic evening with some inspirational people from the Dairy industry.