Here you will find our most recent News posts relating to Livestock Health.
Please see also:
- the Friars Moor Monthly Farm Newsletter – please contact us to subscribe.
- the XL Vets farm newsletter Livestock Matters – you can read or download the latest issue and many back issues.
- (Note: for Courses & Events, see our calendar of forthcoming livestock health events)
- Blandford 10 Year Anniversary – Virtual Raffle April 13, 2021Our Blandford branch is celebrating its 10 year anniversary on 4th May 2021. We are holding a virtual raffle to celebrate our anniversary. Simply send in your name and contact to be in with the chance of winning a goody bag for your pet! Please send your name and telephone number/ email to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline 4th May – ...
- Blandford 10 Year Anniversary – Colouring Competition April 13, 2021Our Blandford branch is celebrating its 10 year anniversary on 4th May 2021. We are holding a colouring competition to celebrate our anniversary and would like you to send us a drawing of your pet or your favourite animal, to be in with the chance of winning a goody bag for your pet! Please send entries along ...
- Notice of Retirement March 19, 2021The month of April marks the end of an era at Friars Moor as we say goodbye to Julian and Alison who will be retiring from the practice on the 30th April. It is almost impossible to put into words what they have achieved at Friars Moor, the gratitude we all feel for having been ...
- AI Course March 19, 2021The first part will be online followed by the 1:1 practical training on your farm Online course date Friday 23rd April 9am-2pm Cost £500 inc VAT For further information or to book a place on the course please call the farm office on 01258 472314
- Lambing Course – online March 9, 2021We will be hosing an online lambing course on Wednesday 24th March 2021 1pm – 5pm by Zoom Cost £50 (inc VAT) To register your interest, any questions and to receive log in details, please call or email the farm office for registration details.